Expressions of Interest is being sought from students who are intending to take up UU100 - Communications & Information Literacy course during Summer Flexi-School this year. UU100 is one of compulsory university-wide courses that undergraduate students must complete before they can be allowed to progress onto 200-level courses.
Please be advised; the approval of the flexi-school is subject to fulfilment of certain minimum requirements and will only be offered in selected campuses where significant number of students have shown interest. Please note the following details:
- Blended / Four
- 21st November – 7th December, 2016. (2.5 Weeks in F2F Mode)
- 8th December – 21st December, 2016 (1.5 Weeks in Online Mode)
Please send in your expression of interest by 28th of October, 2016 to the UU100 Course Coordinator Mr. Gavin Khan (email@example.com). Ensure to provide your Full Name, Student ID#, Programme you’re enrolled in and a quick Statement of Intent to Register.
Should you require further clarification, please contact the Course Coordinator or the Head of School for SCIMS Dr. MGM Khan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Students enrolled into any of the following majors/programme are exempted from UU100 and should instead undertake UU100A, the Information Literacy Module, which is only offered in Semesters 1 and 2 of an academic year.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) - Mechanical and/or Electrical and Electronics streams
- Single/Double major in Computing Science (CS)
- Single/Double major in Information Systems (IS)
- Bachelor of Geospatial Science (BGS) - Analyst and/or Developer streams
- Double major in Geospatial Science (GS)
- Diploma in Geospatial Science (GS)